Contact & News
Michael Nyvang - Composer Poet Musician and my silly drawings
You could try the video: « Elements of absence » , it is from a series of solo saxophone improvisations, I like it for its simplicity, or try visit the weblog (or just blog) to find a bit of inspiration in the occasionally updated sketches, photos, texts, music and what have you.
- 01.08.2022 - I might play somewhere in Paris every week but when and at what time is a moving target
- 28.01.2022 - My saxophone has been refurbished at Buffet-Crampon
- 27.10.2021 - Reading Rainer Marie Rilke once, no several times in fact, his only novel « Die Aufzeichnungen des Malte Laurid Brigge » inspired experimental improvisations « Spiritual vintage avant-garde II » available on the blog for the initiated in this particular genre!
- 21.09.2021 - This website is now also available in French and Danish!
- 05.09.2021 - People! THANK YOU ♥ Finally out and play :D !! Live some weekend afternoons from app. 15h00 at Marché du Livre Paris 15e
- 03.09.2021 - I may still be considering a collaboration with a licensed entrepreneur de spectacles in Paris or France in general, for three strictly acoustic projects: Sax & flamenco nuevo, a quintet « No Standard Assembly » and spiritual solo saxophone performances in naturally reverberating locations
- 28.08.2021 - Work had begun revising and typesetting « Seven movements to a monument over the loneliness of our world » for solo piano
- 21.08.2021 - Unique sax sequence from «The lost songbooks» posted
- 09.08.2021 - Video and sound has been updated with music, video and texts
- 29.07.2021 - «Numen / IV.» short movie created by Ola Surdacka posted
- 26.03.2021 - Some music and scores now saved from loss on Archive.org
Other contact points
I can be called via WhatsApp. Call me to get my number.
I am not on facebook.
On privacy, the environment and trackers
I prefer a free CO2 neutral web without sneaky trackers. To respect this myself my website(s) are hosted in Iceland 'boiling on' natural volcanic power from mother Earth. We1 do not collect any personal information from visitors for other purposes than to provide service to those who decide to support2 us by buying scores, music, giving a donation or by other means. Such information will be held in full compliance with the GDPR, and exclusively to provide costumer service to you personally. We do not sell your data nor do we keep it once you unsubscribe.
(1) By we/us is meant me, the other collaborating musicians and the producer.
(2) Supporting by buying a score, music or giving a donation is obviously highly valued and welcome, but until I have found a collaboration with a licensed producer, or otherwise solved the administrative hurdle, it will have to wait a bit.