Contact & News
Michael Nyvang - Composer Poet Musician and my silly drawings
You could try the video: « Elements of absence » , it is from a series of solo saxophone improvisations, I like it for its simplicity, or try visit the weblog (or just blog) to find a bit of inspiration in the frequently updated sketches, photos, texts, music and what have you.
- 27.10.2021 - Reading Rainer Marie Rilke once, no several times in fact, his only novel « Die Aufzeichnungen des Malte Laurid Brigge » inspired two experimental research improvisations « Spiritual vintage avant-garde I » and « Spiritual vintage avant-garde II » both now available on the blog for the initiated in this particular genre!
- 21.09.2021 - This website is now also available in French and Danish!
- 05.09.2021 - People! THANK YOU ♥ Finally out and play :D !! Live each Sunday afternoon from app. 14h00 at Marché du Livre Paris 15e
- 03.09.2021 - I'm looking for a collaboration with a licensed entrepreneur de spectacles in Paris or France in general, for three strictly acoustic projects: Sax & flamenco nuevo, a quintet « No Standard Assembly » and spiritual solo saxophone performances in naturally reverberating locations. Drop me a mail!
- 28.08.2021 - Work have begun revising and typesetting « Seven movements to a monument over the loneliness of our world » for solo piano.
- 21.08.2021 - Unique sax sequence from «The lost songbooks» posted
- 09.08.2021 - Video and sound has been updated with music, video and texts
- 29.07.2021 - «Numen / IV.» short movie created by Ola Surdacka posted
- 26.03.2021 - Some music and scores now saved from loss on Archive.org
Other contact points
I can be called via WhatsApp. Send an email to get my number.
I am not on facebook and such things anymore. If you want to read about my reflections on this then here are the blog posts.
On privacy, the environment and trackers
I prefer a free CO2 neutral web without sneaky trackers. To respect this myself my website(s) are hosted in Iceland 'boiling on' natural volcanic power from mother Earth. We1 do not collect any personal information from visitors for other purposes than to provide service to those who decide to support2 us by buying scores, music, giving a donation or by other means. Such information will be held in full compliance with the GDPR, and exclusively to provide costumer service to you personally. We do not sell your data nor do we keep it once you unsubscribe.
(1) By we/us is meant me, the other collaborating musicians and the producer.
(2) Supporting by buying a score, music or giving a donation is obviously highly valued and welcome, but until I have found a collaboration with a licensed producer, or otherwise solved the administrative hurdle, it will have to wait a bit.